International Bar Associations
- American Bar Association (ABA)
The largest voluntary professional association in the world. With more than 400,000 members, the ABA provides law school accreditation, continuing legal education, information about the law, programs to assist lawyers and judges in their work, and initiatives to improve the legal system for the public.
- Canadian Bar Association (CBA)
A professional, voluntary organization which was formed in 1896, representing some 35,000 lawyers, judges, notaries, law teachers, and law students from across Canada. Approximately two-thirds of all practising lawyers in Canada belong to the CBA.
- Customs and International Trade Bar Association (CITBA)
Founded in 1926, CITBA members mainly consist of attorneys who maintain an interest in the field of customs law, international trade law, and related matters.
- Finnish Bar Association
- German-American Lawyers Association
- Guam Bar Association
- Inter-American Bar Association
- Inter-Pacific Bar Association (IPBA)
An international association of business and commercial lawyers with a focus on the Asia-Pacific region.
- International Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers
- International Association of Constitutional Law
- Law Society of England and Wales
- Law Society of New South Wales
- New South Wales Bar Association
- Bar Association of Quebec
- Bar Association of Serbia
- Tasmanian Bar Association
See also, these cross-references: